What I Expect

Before the first day, I didn't really know what this class would be about. I mean, I had signed up for it, but I admit that it was because I was told it was an easy upper-level class. This is my last quarter and I just wanted to take it easy. In any case, I got a good idea of what the class would be about during the first class session and I liked what I heard. It was cool to hear about some of your experiences as an entrepreneur and some of the lessons you learned when starting your own company. I think it was interesting to see how many CS students were taking this class, but I guess it makes sense given the whole culture of tech startups that is big in the Seattle area. I think it is fair for me to say that I didn't take this class because I wanted to start a business of my own, but it was something that I kept in the back of my mind coming in to this class. I guess the idea of being my own boss appealed to me. I remember thinking about a really close friend of mine who is an aspiring entrepreneur and how he would benefit from this course.

Going forward, I expect to learn more about the experiences of current and former entrepreneurs as we entertain guest speakers throughout the term.  I'm also interested in learning about the stages a business goes through and what the lifespan of a business might look like, from the beginning to the end.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brian Forth

John Dimmer Visit

Pricing My Product